As an Affiliate for Amazon and other companies, I earn from qualified purchases.
In this Post: In Episode 021: Marketing with Em of The Creative Bodega, we interview the talented and amazing Emily Conners, founder of The Creative Bodega.
“ALIGN WITH THE MASSAGE BUSINESS MAMA” A PODCAST BRINGS YOU
EPISODE 021: Marketing with Em of The Creative Bodega
On this episode of “Align with The Massage Business Mama,” we are joined by branding, marketing, and Canva genius Emily Conners of “The Creative Bodega.” Because we all could use a little marketing refresher from time to time! Am I right?
We were first introduced to Emily or Em when Ali set out to launch her course, “Massage In The Real World.” Em and Ali were students together inside of Amy Porterfield’s “Digital Course Academy.”
Ironically, right around the time we released Episode 017: IG Reels for Massage Marketing, Em was hosting a workshop on creating Reels in Instagram. Reels are hot! But honestly Therapists, she had figured out a heck of a lot more than we had! She’s amazing at breaking down seemingly daunting tasks into manageable chunks! And that’s why we love her!
Em first got started in the world of marketing when she set out to brand and market her own brick and mortar business, a gym. She found that not only did she really like marketing her gym, but she was actually pretty good at it too!
As time progressed, she began to spend more and more time away from the gym as she helped others understand the fundamentals of marketing, primarily through the resource Canva. And this is when the idea of creating a course came to her.
Have you checked out Canva yet? If not, I highly suggest you head over and utilize this amazing marketing tool!
In the somewhat superficial world of social media, Em has a way having genuine, authentic conversations with her audience, and she hopes to teach you how to do the same! You can learn by taking her course, or following her on Instagram.
From nailing your colors, fonts, and logos to showing your face, Emily’s got something to say about it all!
We are so excited to have her on-air and hope that you love her just as much as we do!!!
Please take a listen and let us know what you think!
Listen here: Episode 021: Marketing with Em of The Creative Bodega
- Boulder College of Massage Therapy Graduate
- Nationally Certified through NCBTMB
- Colorado Licensed Massage Therapist
- Certified CranialSacral Level 1 through Upledger
- Certified Herbal Therapist through Nutrition Therapy Institute
- Certified Fujian Massage through Barefoot Masters
- Fort Lewis College - Majored in Art, Minored in Business Administration
- 6 Year Winner of Best Massage Therapist for "Best of The Boat" Competition
- Massage Business Owner Since 2008
- Fresh Out Of Massage SchoolSetting Your Massage Rates
- Fresh Out Of Massage SchoolPodcast Episode 044: Retirement Planning for Massage Therapists with Sheri Rozeski
- Fresh Out Of Massage SchoolPodcast Episode 043: Attracting Versus Promoting Your Massage Practice
- Fresh Out Of Massage SchoolPodcast Episode 042: Choosing A Legal Entity for Your Massage Business