As an Affiliate for Amazon and other companies, I earn from qualified purchases.
In this post: In the latest episode of “Align with The Massage Business Mama,” we talk about the difficult task of firing a massage client.
ALIGN WITH THE MASSAGE BUSINESS MAMA A PODCAST BRINGS YOU
EPISODE 045: Firing a Massage Client
In Ali’s most recent masterclass, Building A Massage Business From The Ground Up: How to Grow from $0-$10,000/Month Without Killing Yourself or Selling Your Soul, she told students if they walked away with one thing from the class, she wanted it to be the knowledge that they have the power to fire a client. It’s that important!!!
And so, we thought we’d do a podcast episode on this very same subject. Because, again, it’s that important!!!
While it may seem funny that we have the power to “fire” our clients, the truth is that if clients aren’t honoring the boundaries, policies, and procedures we have set up in our practice, we have every right to put them on the chopping block. And while it might seem scary at first, the idea of conflict and loss of income, sometimes moving forward in this manner is the best approach.
When you start to cut out clients who abuse your time and energy, you make room for those who respect and appreciate all you have to offer. You make room for increased growth and abundance. Your time and energy are no longer drained from negative interactions.
Listen and Learn:
Our top 6 tips for firing a client.
013: Respect Massage with Joyce Gauthier
Listen here: 045: Firing A Massage Client
If you have any questions or would like us to cover a specific topic on the podcast, please reach out! We love hearing from listeners!
- Boulder College of Massage Therapy Graduate
- Nationally Certified through NCBTMB
- Colorado Licensed Massage Therapist
- Certified CranialSacral Level 1 through Upledger
- Certified Herbal Therapist through Nutrition Therapy Institute
- Certified Fujian Massage through Barefoot Masters
- Fort Lewis College - Majored in Art, Minored in Business Administration
- 6 Year Winner of Best Massage Therapist for "Best of The Boat" Competition
- Massage Business Owner Since 2008
- A Village of ResourcesPodcast Episode 047: Money Mindset for Massage Therapists
- Fresh Out Of Massage SchoolPodcast Episode 046: When Is It Appropriate To Discount Your Massage Services
- Fresh Out Of Massage SchoolPodcast Episode 045: Firing A Massage Client
- Fresh Out Of Massage SchoolSetting Your Massage Rates