As an Affiliate for Amazon and other companies, I earn from qualified purchases.
In this Post: Ali and Beca dig into their favorites in the latest episode of “Align with The Massage Business Mama,” 030: Our Book Recommendations for Massage Entrepreneurs.
“ALIGN WITH THE MASSAGE BUSINESS MAMA” A PODCAST BRINGS YOU
EPISODE 030: Our Book Recommendations for Massage Entrepreneurs
As perpetual learners, Beca and Ali are more often than not challenging themselves to read a good amount of personal and business development books. In this episode, we wanted to share our favorite book recommendations for massage entrepreneurs.
Some of these books are finance-related, some business, and some personal. And they all pack some punch! And just to be forewarned there are a few children’s books thrown in the mix too.
Maybe like Beca, you enjoy listening to your books. If so, perhaps you should check out Audible. This way, you can enjoy “reading” on the go!
Whether you prefer reading physical copies of a book, a kindle, or audio version – there is no denying that keeping your mind sharp with continual knowledge is helpful for business growth!
Check out our list to kick off some massive growth in your massage businesses this year!!!
Our Book Recommendations (plus one game)
- “Throw, Throw Burrito” by Exploding Kittens – This is the one game we spoke about.
- “The One Thing” by Gary Keller
- “Atomic Habits” by James Clear
- “The Slight Edge” by Jeff Olson
- “Published” by Chandler Bolt
- “Louie’s Saxophone” by Trevor J Boehm – A children’s book written and illustrated by Ali’s brother.
- “Building A Storybrand” by Donald Miller
- “Outliers” by Malcolm Gladwell
- “The Tipping Point” by Malcolm Gladwell
- “The Gift of An Ordinary Day” by Katrina Kenison
- “Smart Couples Finish Rich” by David Bach
- “Giraffes Can’t Dance” by Giles Andreae and Guy Parker-Rees
- “The Subtle Art of Not Giving A Fuck” by Mark Manson
- “Inner Engineering: A Yogi’s Guide to Joy” by Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev
What books are you currently loving? We would love some good recommendations!!! We would also LOVE to hear if any of our recommendations helped improve your life or any key takeaways you experienced!!!
“Louie’s Saxophone” is a tale written and illustrated by Ali’s dearly departed brother Trevor J. Boehm. It shares a message of hope and inspiration for those both young and old.
In it, we meet a canary in a quandary. He is a bird who loves music but cannot sing. With encouragement from a friend, Louie learns to use the gifts he does have to make music in a different way. Our author, Trevor, was notorious for thinking outside the box and using things in different and unexpected ways.
As Trevor suffered from bipolar, Ali’s family has chosen to donate 100% of the proceeds from the sale of this book to various mental health organizations. With a suggested donation of $16.95 + shipping and handling. If you are interested in purchasing the book, please send an email to: email@example.com, with the subject line Louie’s Saxophone.
- Boulder College of Massage Therapy Graduate
- Nationally Certified through NCBTMB
- Colorado Licensed Massage Therapist
- Certified CranialSacral Level 1 through Upledger
- Certified Herbal Therapist through Nutrition Therapy Institute
- Certified Fujian Massage through Barefoot Masters
- Fort Lewis College - Majored in Art, Minored in Business Administration
- 6 Year Winner of Best Massage Therapist for "Best of The Boat" Competition
- Massage Business Owner Since 2008
- Fresh Out Of Massage SchoolPodcast Episode 050: Show Up & Shine on Social Media with Stacey Hagen
- Fresh Out Of Massage SchoolNegotiating A Massage Lease
- Fresh Out Of Massage SchoolInsurance Billing For Massage Therapists
- Fresh Out Of Massage SchoolPodcast Episode 049: Diversifying Your Income with Soul Care Coaching with Christine Boye