As an Affiliate for Amazon and other companies, I earn from qualified purchases.
In this Post: In Episode 018: A Course for Massage Therapists About to Launch Their Businesses, we talk about Ali’s upcoming course. A course dedicated to helping those in the beginning stages of building their massage business actualize their dreams.
“ALIGN WITH THE MASSAGE BUSINESS MAMA” A PODCAST BRINGS YOU
EPISODE 018: A Course for Massage Therapists About to Launch Their Businesses
When Ali was still in massage school, she began noticing a severe gap in the information being provided in massage school versus what it actually took to be a thriving, successful entrepreneur.
Having grown up in a long line of entrepreneurs. Men and women who built businesses from scratch, she knew that the information being presented to massage therapists was lacking.
As she got out into the field and began building her multi-therapist practice, she encountered A LOT of therapists in various stages of their careers. It broke her heart to watch therapist after therapist struggle to build a business that actually sustained them.
They would come to her with giant dreams, and she would watch as time and time again they spun their wheels trying to get things off the ground and profitable.
She understands the struggle is real! And she knows the past year has done nothing to help this! The idea of starting a massage business amid the biggest global pandemic we have ever experienced is a bit scary. But the thing is, she’s got your back!
And so a course was born…
She created a course dedicated to helping massage therapists launch thriving, successful businesses. And in this episode, we discuss all the details of this 12-week long adventure. From the topics we cover to guest presenters we will meet, this episode sheds light on what signing up for her course will be like.
There is nothing more rewarding than creating something from nothing. From having a seed of a vision grow into a living, breathing organism.
In this program, you will:
- Set-up your massage business with all the necessary tools, equipment, and systems necessary to create a successful and profitable practice.
- Develop a rock-solid rebooking strategy.
- Get crystal clear on your mission, values, ethics, policies, and procedures.
- Determine what type of legal entity best suits your specific massage business.
- Learn self-care tools and techniques to ensure you enjoy longevity in your massage career.
- Implement techniques for networking and marketing that WORK to increase traffic through your door.
- Create a highly converting website and social media strategy that allows for exponential growth.
- Automate your systems to give more time-freedom than you ever dreamed possible.
- Learn strategies for scaling your massage business in the future.
The program might be for you if:
You know you were meant to be your own boss, and in spite of the fact that you are scared, you are willing to take the risk. And you are ready to put in the hard work to have a rewarding business that supports you (and your family.)
You are ready to stop living in your comfort zone and ready to take a giant leap towards a future that feeds your soul and your pocketbook. One where you are the author of your own destiny. A future where you never have to ask for another vacation day or work with clients with whom you don’t align.
You are sick of working hard for someone else! Putting in so much time and energy to build someone else’s business no longer works for you.
A community of therapists in similar stages of business as you appeals to you. You’re ready for a little coaching and guidance to help you avoid common pitfalls and missteps that can cost loads of time and money!
You want to follow a step-by-step process to project you quickly towards your massage business dreams!
Ready to accept the challenge?
If so, sign up for one of the upcoming Masterclasses. Here you can learn tips and tools for building a massage practice and hear more about the upcoming course.
Enrollment opens February 2nd.
Listen here: Episode 018: A Course for Massage Therapists About to Launch Their Businesses
- Boulder College of Massage Therapy Graduate
- Nationally Certified through NCBTMB
- Colorado Licensed Massage Therapist
- Certified CranialSacral Level 1 through Upledger
- Certified Herbal Therapist through Nutrition Therapy Institute
- Certified Fujian Massage through Barefoot Masters
- Fort Lewis College - Majored in Art, Minored in Business Administration
- 6 Year Winner of Best Massage Therapist for "Best of The Boat" Competition
- Massage Business Owner Since 2008
- A Village of ResourcesPodcast Episode 019: Uncovering Your Competitive Advantage to Accelerate Your Business Growth
- A Village of ResourcesPodcast Episode 018: A Course for Massage Therapists About to Launch Their Businesses
- A Village of ResourcesPodcast Episode 017: IG Reels for Massage Marketing
- A Village of ResourcesPodcast Episode 016: What’s the Deal with Zeel?