As an Affiliate for Amazon and other companies, I earn from qualified purchases.
In this Post: In this episode, we walk you through our process of creating an IG Reel for massage marketing. While we are far from experts, we do understand the power behind this tool, and wanted to share our experience.
“ALIGN WITH THE MASSAGE BUSINESS MAMA” A PODCAST BRINGS YOU
EPISODE 017: IG Reels for Massage Marketing
Do Instagram Reels confuse you? They did us too, but we understand the power they currently harness. This is why we decided to stretch ourselves a little bit for this episode and dive into the creation process.
A little back history:
Instagram had a problem. They were losing people to TikTok. And in an effort to combat this, they pushed out Reels. These 15 or 30-second video sequences are great for telling stories, giving a glimpse into your life, or marketing your business.
And because Instagram is trying to gain back market share, they are showing Reels to a larger audience than stories and posts. Thus, it would behoove Massage Therapists to learn the process.
Now I know, it’s never easy to learn something new, especially when it comes to technology, but these videos are fun ways to get more eyes on your profile.
Social media is a powerful marketing tool when you spend the time learning how to make the algorithms work in your favor. So whether or not you are an IG newbie or a long-time user, you are going to want to start sharing Reels!
Beca and I walk you through our journey as we create a 15-second Reel on @themassagebusinessmama. It was fun, sometimes trying to make this Reel, and we are excited to share with you our process.
So please, check out our Episode and the Reel and let us know what you think! We hope we inspire you to try making a little Reel magic yourself!
Listen here: IG Reels for Massage Marketing
- Boulder College of Massage Therapy Graduate
- Nationally Certified through NCBTMB
- Colorado Licensed Massage Therapist
- Certified CranialSacral Level 1 through Upledger
- Certified Herbal Therapist through Nutrition Therapy Institute
- Certified Fujian Massage through Barefoot Masters
- Fort Lewis College - Majored in Art, Minored in Business Administration
- 6 Year Winner of Best Massage Therapist for "Best of The Boat" Competition
- Massage Business Owner Since 2008
- A Village of ResourcesPodcast Episode 018: A Course for Massage Therapists About to Launch Their Businesses
- A Village of ResourcesPodcast Episode 017: IG Reels for Massage Marketing
- A Village of ResourcesPodcast Episode 016: What’s the Deal with Zeel?
- A Village of ResourcesPodcast Episode 015: Burnout, Sexuality, and Side Hustles with Guest Erica Olson: Taking A Step Back From Massage