As an Affiliate for Amazon and other companies, I earn from qualified purchases.
In this Post: In this episode, we discuss the intimidating topic of SEO. Prompted from a question we received from a listener, we go into quick, easy ways to increase your chances of ranking and how to set-up your massage website for optimal SEO.
“ALIGN WITH THE MASSAGE BUSINESS MAMA” A PODCAST BRINGS YOU
EPISODE 013: How To Set-Up Your Massage Website For Optimal SEO
We received a question from a listener about how to optimize for SEO, and so we decided to dive in. While we are not experts, we have learned some times along the way, and we are excited to share them with you!
WHAT IS SEO?
SEO, or Search Engine Optimization, is the term used for the process of driving more traffic from a search engine to a website or web page.
Having good SEO is what gets you ahead of your competitors. It’s what helps you show up on page one of a google search for massage in your area.
Have you ever wondered what you could do to increases your chances of showing up on page one of a Google search? If so, this is the episode for you.
Yoast – A plug-in used to “grade” your SEO performance.
Stupid Simple SEO – A course designed to help you understand on a deeper level how to dig into all things SEO. We would HIGHLY recommend this course if you are serious about learning more about SEO.
Understanding WordPress – How to Navigate Self-Hosted WordPress – Grayson Bells FREE course on how to set-up a WordPress website.
We hope you enjoy the show!
Listen here: How to Set-Up Your Massage Website For Optimal SEO
- Boulder College of Massage Therapy Graduate
- Nationally Certified through NCBTMB
- Colorado Licensed Massage Therapist
- Certified CranialSacral Level 1 through Upledger
- Certified Herbal Therapist through Nutrition Therapy Institute
- Certified Fujian Massage through Barefoot Masters
- Fort Lewis College - Majored in Art, Minored in Business Administration
- 6 Year Winner of Best Massage Therapist for "Best of The Boat" Competition
- Massage Business Owner Since 2008
- A Village of ResourcesPodcast Episode 019: Uncovering Your Competitive Advantage to Accelerate Your Business Growth
- A Village of ResourcesPodcast Episode 018: A Course for Massage Therapists About to Launch Their Businesses
- A Village of ResourcesPodcast Episode 017: IG Reels for Massage Marketing
- A Village of ResourcesPodcast Episode 016: What’s the Deal with Zeel?