As an Affiliate for Amazon and other companies, I earn from qualified purchases.
In this Post: Meditation for Massage Therapists during the COVID crisis is a healthy and productive way to reduce stress and anxiety. In this episode, get comfortable and open your mind to the healing process.
“Align with The Massage Business Mama” a Podcast Brings You
Episode 006: A Meditation for Massage Therapists During the COVID Crisis
The global pandemic that has rocked the world has all of us on edge. Massage Therapists around the country are having to make tough decisions, fighting to collect unemployment, and fearful for the future of our industry.
We deviated a little from our usual format in this episode to bring you a special treat!
During this time, we could all use a little more deep breathing and high vibrational thinking! We created this meditation in hopes of creating more of this type of thinking.
So find a place to get comfortable and give your mind a break from the anxiety of the moment.
In this meditation, we walk you through the grieving process as you say goodbye to a future changed because of the Coronavirus. It creates a safe space to work through the multitude of emotions we are collectively experiencing.
After creating a safe space to address your feelings, you are presented with a different way of thinking about this experience. A way where you realize that this pandemic is our teacher, and opportunity waits just outside our doors.
In this meditation, you begin to realize that you have all the tools you need if you but trust.
We hope that you walk away from this meditation feeling lighter, more refreshed, and more optimistic about your future as a massage therapist.
To check out the full script for this meditation, go to: Meditation for Massage Therapists During COVID Crisis
Breath deep, and get your meditation on!
- Boulder College of Massage Therapy Graduate
- Nationally Certified through NCBTMB
- Colorado Licensed Massage Therapist
- Certified CranialSacral Level 1 through Upledger
- Certified Herbal Therapist through Nutrition Therapy Institute
- Certified Fujian Massage through Barefoot Masters
- Fort Lewis College - Majored in Art, Minored in Business Administration
- 6 Year Winner of Best Massage Therapist for "Best of The Boat" Competition
- Massage Business Owner Since 2008
- Fresh Out Of Massage SchoolPodcast Episode 014: How To Set-Up Your Massage Website For Optimal SEO
- A Village of ResourcesSetting Up Your Massage Website for Optimal SEO
- A Village of ResourcesPodcast Episode 013: Respect Massage with Joyce Gauthier
- A Village of ResourcesPodcast Episode 012: Taxes for Massage Therapists