As an Affiliate for Amazon and other companies, I earn from qualified purchases.
In this Post: Ali has teamed up with Beca to bring you a podcast titled, “Align with The Massage Business Mama”. Get to know us in Episode 001: Get to Know Your Hosts Ali and Beca.
“Align with The Massage Business Mama” a Podcast Brings You
Episode 001: Get to Know Your Hosts Ali and Beca
Almost two years ago, Ali approached Beca about starting a podcast. She was reluctant. But, after some reflection, she decided to give it a go. So, the team launched “Align with The Massage Business Mama.” A place where Massage Therapists can hear relevant content that pertains specifically to their industry.
The podcast, still very much a work in progress, allows them to connect and share their knowledge and experience. With a combined 22+ years in the massage biz, they’ve learned a thing or two.
Their hope is to be fun, informative, and professional as they share relevant topics about which you, the Massage Therapist, care!
In this intro episode, they wanted to give you the chance to get to know them. What brought them to the massage field, what particular areas of expertise they have, and the direction they would like to take the podcast.
They discuss their introduction to each other at the Boulder College of Massage Therapy (BCMT). Where they had the honor to be taught by the notorious Elaine Calenda, a true pioneer in the massage world.
They talk about what brought them to the decision to become Therapists, their journey of working in spas, private practice, and having Massage Therapists work for them.
They welcome suggestions and comments for future episodes, so please reach out with thoughts and ideas! Please, give it a listen!
Listen here: Episode 001: Get to Know Your Hosts Ali and Beca
PS. We are still working out the audio kinks. We feel confident that our sound quality will improve in the future as we dial in our editing software and microphones. Please be patient as we work out these technicalities.
- Boulder College of Massage Therapy Graduate
- Nationally Certified through NCBTMB
- Colorado Licensed Massage Therapist
- Certified CranialSacral Level 1 through Upledger
- Certified Herbal Therapist through Nutrition Therapy Institute
- Certified Fujian Massage through Barefoot Masters
- Fort Lewis College - Majored in Art, Minored in Business Administration
- 6 Year Winner of Best Massage Therapist for "Best of The Boat" Competition
- Massage Business Owner Since 2008
- Fresh Out Of Massage SchoolPodcast Episode 014: How To Set-Up Your Massage Website For Optimal SEO
- A Village of ResourcesSetting Up Your Massage Website for Optimal SEO
- A Village of ResourcesPodcast Episode 013: Respect Massage with Joyce Gauthier
- A Village of ResourcesPodcast Episode 012: Taxes for Massage Therapists