As an Affiliate for Amazon and other companies, I earn from qualified purchases.
In this post: In this episode of “Align with The Massage Business Mama,” we discuss one way of diversifying your income with soul care coaching!
ALIGN WITH THE MASSAGE BUSINESS MAMA A PODCAST BRINGS YOU
EPISODE 049: Diversifying Your Income with Soul Care Coaching with Christine Boye
In the latest episode of “Align with The Massage Business Mama,” we are joined by Christine Boye to discuss diversifying by becoming a “soul care coach” – yes, you heard us correctly, that’s soul care, not self-care.
Alongside her soul care work, Christine Boye is also a doula, cancer survivor, and podcast host. We explore the world of soul care, a realm that will transcend self-care and open up new avenues of revenue.
In a profession that thrives on healing touch and nurturing souls, we understand that change is the only constant. That’s why relying solely on one single income source may not be the wisest choice for us as massage therapists.
Some ways we’ve done this include hosting in-person and online classes for both the public and other massage therapists, selling retail, representing MLM companies (yes, we’ve gone there), and more.
But Christine’s approach is a little different. A little more holistic.
We discuss how to pursue true sustainability with less hustle and more impact—using Christine’s 3 pillar soul care work.
We hope this episode will shatter the conventional limits we impose on ourselves and help you discover innovative ways to bring in revenue and create multiple streams of financial abundance in your life as an entrepreneur.
Where to Find Christine:
Podcast: Breathe, Mama with Christine Boye
If you have any questions or would like us to cover a specific topic on the podcast, please reach out! We love hearing from listeners!
- Boulder College of Massage Therapy Graduate
- Nationally Certified through NCBTMB
- Colorado Licensed Massage Therapist
- Certified CranialSacral Level 1 through Upledger
- Certified Herbal Therapist through Nutrition Therapy Institute
- Certified Fujian Massage through Barefoot Masters
- Fort Lewis College - Majored in Art, Minored in Business Administration
- 6 Year Winner of Best Massage Therapist for "Best of The Boat" Competition
- Massage Business Owner Since 2008
- Fresh Out Of Massage SchoolPodcast Episode 050: Show Up & Shine on Social Media with Stacey Hagen
- Fresh Out Of Massage SchoolNegotiating A Massage Lease
- Fresh Out Of Massage SchoolInsurance Billing For Massage Therapists
- Fresh Out Of Massage SchoolPodcast Episode 049: Diversifying Your Income with Soul Care Coaching with Christine Boye