As an Affiliate for Amazon and other companies, I earn from qualified purchases.
In this post: In the latest episode of “Align with The Massage Business Mama,” Sheila Miller of “Becoming Mighty” joins us to talk about email marketing and welcome sequences.
“ALIGN WITH THE MASSAGE BUSINESS MAMA” A PODCAST BRINGS YOU
EPISODE 037: Email Marketing Part One: Welcome Sequences
Email marketing is one of the quickest and easiest ways to grow your massage business. This why we are spending not one but two whole episodes centered around this subject! It’s that important!
- 99% of email users check their inbox every day, with some checking 20 times a day. Of those people, 58% of consumers check their email first thing in the morning.
- More than 8 out of 10 people open a welcome email. This generates 4x as many opens and 10x as many clicks as other email types.
- For every $1 spent on email marketing, $42 of revenue is generated, equating to a 4200% ROI. In contrast, Facebook Ads have a 9-10% ROI on average. Huge difference!
In Part One of that two-part series dedicated to email marketing, we took excerpts originally recorded as part of Ali’s membership. Excerpts have been taken for this podcast episode.
Our guest, Sheila Miller, is a writer, journalist, editor, writing coach, and teacher who collaborates with writers and business owners. Sheila has worked with thousands of students over more than 20 years as a mathematics professor, a teacher of yoga and meditation, and a writing coach. She has published articles on a wide range of subjects from technical mathematics to football, whiskey, and public health.
She teaches small business owners how to write emails that engage their community and reflect their business values by helping people develop their vision and voice to bring that vision to the world.
Sheila chose to leave academia for the big blue sky of Northern New Mexico. Here she now lives, writes, and rock climbs.
To learn more about Sheila, check out her website: https://www.becomingmighty.com/
Please follow the link below to listen to the episode.
Listen here: 037: Email Marketing Part One: Welcome Sequences
If you have any questions or would like us to cover a specific topic on the podcast, please reach out! We love hearing from listeners! And are open to suggestions! So please, don’t be shy!
- Boulder College of Massage Therapy Graduate
- Nationally Certified through NCBTMB
- Colorado Licensed Massage Therapist
- Certified CranialSacral Level 1 through Upledger
- Certified Herbal Therapist through Nutrition Therapy Institute
- Certified Fujian Massage through Barefoot Masters
- Fort Lewis College - Majored in Art, Minored in Business Administration
- 6 Year Winner of Best Massage Therapist for "Best of The Boat" Competition
- Massage Business Owner Since 2008
- Fresh Out Of Massage SchoolSetting Your Massage Rates
- Fresh Out Of Massage SchoolPodcast Episode 044: Retirement Planning for Massage Therapists with Sheri Rozeski
- Fresh Out Of Massage SchoolPodcast Episode 043: Attracting Versus Promoting Your Massage Practice
- Fresh Out Of Massage SchoolPodcast Episode 042: Choosing A Legal Entity for Your Massage Business