As an Affiliate for Amazon and other companies, I earn from qualified purchases.
In this Post: In this episode we discuss finding a massage office, some common things to look for, negotiating with landlords, and post COVID considerations.
“Align with The Massage Business Mama” a Podcast Brings You
Episode 011: Finding a Massage Office
In this episode, we chat about finding an office space, common things to look for, negotiating with landlords, and post COVID considerations.
Finding an office to operate out of can be fun! It can also be a little scary! Don’t get too carried away without considering these important factors.
Some of the things we discuss:
- Common Areas
- Negotiating with Landlords
Listen here: Finding A Massage Office
- Boulder College of Massage Therapy Graduate
- Nationally Certified through NCBTMB
- Colorado Licensed Massage Therapist
- Certified CranialSacral Level 1 through Upledger
- Certified Herbal Therapist through Nutrition Therapy Institute
- Certified Fujian Massage through Barefoot Masters
- Fort Lewis College - Majored in Art, Minored in Business Administration
- 6 Year Winner of Best Massage Therapist for "Best of The Boat" Competition
- Massage Business Owner Since 2008
- Fresh Out Of Massage SchoolEpisode 022: No-Shows in Your Massage Biz
- A Village of ResourcesPodcast Episode 021: Marketing with Em of The Creative Bodega
- A Village of ResourcesPodcast Episode 020: Naming Your Massage Biz
- A Village of ResourcesPodcast Episode 019: Uncovering Your Competitive Advantage to Accelerate Your Business Growth