As an Affiliate for Amazon and other companies, I earn from qualified purchases.
In this post: In this episode of “Align with The Massage Business Mama,” we are joined by Christine Walsh to discuss money mindset for massage therapists. Christine, a money mindset strategist, mentor, and speaker, using her 25+ years of experience in finance and accounting to help visionary businesswomen master their inner money game.
ALIGN WITH THE MASSAGE BUSINESS MAMA A PODCAST BRINGS YOU
EPISODE 047: Money Mindset for Massage Therapists
Having a scarcity mindset or “Starving Healer Syndrome” unfortunately describes an awful lot of us in the healing professions.
We operate from the belief (often unconscious) that we don’t deserve to become wealthy or even financially comfortable from the work we perform. Or that it isn’t even possible to achieve financial independence as holistic practitioners.
We struggle to pay the bills, find time for self-care, and nurture our families, all while telling ourselves that we got into this work to help others, not to get rich. We tell ourselves that there are better practitioners than us who deserve more. That we don’t want to take work away from others… That we don’t deserve so much of what others expect from life.
But the thing is, we work hard. We work from our hearts. We give of ourselves each and every day in ways that other professions simply cannot fathom. And over time, our hearts will start to break if we don’t take care of them and ourselves.
Our work is important. It helps improves lives. It is powerful, and so are we.
And…we deserve to be compensated fairly. We deserve to have money set away for retirement, our children’s college, and vacations. We deserve to be financially stable!
Founded in personal growth and practical strategies, Christine brings clients her cutting-edge money wisdom, forward-thinking entrepreneurial mindset, and Wall Street investment experience together so they can breakthrough their money ceiling, reduce financial fear, and increase their income without compromising their lifestyle or busting their a$$ to get there.
Christine is a powerhouse who empowers women to make money on their own terms. Her content has been integrated into Ali’s program, Massage in The Real World. www.themassagebusinessmama.com/massage-in-the-real-world-sales-page/ That’s how confident we are in what she has to offer!
And we couldn’t be more excited to share that she has just released her book, “Be The Queen of Your Money.”
Listen here: 047: Money Mindset for Massage Therapists
If you have any questions or would like us to cover a specific topic on the podcast, please reach out! We love hearing from listeners!
- Boulder College of Massage Therapy Graduate
- Nationally Certified through NCBTMB
- Colorado Licensed Massage Therapist
- Certified CranialSacral Level 1 through Upledger
- Certified Herbal Therapist through Nutrition Therapy Institute
- Certified Fujian Massage through Barefoot Masters
- Fort Lewis College - Majored in Art, Minored in Business Administration
- 6 Year Winner of Best Massage Therapist for "Best of The Boat" Competition
- Massage Business Owner Since 2008
- Fresh Out Of Massage SchoolPodcast Episode 052: Empowered Practitioner —a safety workshop for massage therapists
- PodcastPodcast Episode 051: The Neuroscience of Stress with Charlotte Roden
- Fresh Out Of Massage SchoolPodcast Episode 050: Show Up & Shine on Social Media with Stacey Hagen
- Fresh Out Of Massage SchoolNegotiating A Massage Lease