As an Affiliate for Amazon and other companies, I earn from qualified purchases.
In this post: In the latest episode of “Align with The Massage Business Mama,” with guest Kimberly Kubicke, we dig into how Ayurvedic doshas can inform your bodywork.
ALIGN WITH THE MASSAGE BUSINESS MAMA” A PODCAST BRINGS YOU
EPISODE 041: How Ayurvedic Doshas Can Inform Your Bodywork
Are you familiar with the doshas in Ayurvedic medicine?
All unique, and all with their own set of considerations when it comes to bodywork.
On this episode of “Align with The Massage Business Mama,” we are joined by Kimberly Kubicke of Indra Holistic to learn a little more about this ancient Indian medicine and why tapotement and other methods might be more appropriate for certain body types.
But before we dig in, do you know your body type?
Take the quiz at www.indraholistic.com to find out. (Side note: Ali was NOT what she thought she was!!!)
As Kimberly explains in this episode, we are a mix of all three types, but usually, one is predominant! We learn how to identify the different types and what treatment methods are more appropriate based on these observations.
Listen here: 041: How Ayurvedic Doshas Can Inform Your Bodywork
If you have any questions or would like us to cover a specific topic on the podcast, please reach out! We love hearing from listeners! And are open to suggestions! So please, don’t be shy!
- Boulder College of Massage Therapy Graduate
- Nationally Certified through NCBTMB
- Colorado Licensed Massage Therapist
- Certified CranialSacral Level 1 through Upledger
- Certified Herbal Therapist through Nutrition Therapy Institute
- Certified Fujian Massage through Barefoot Masters
- Fort Lewis College - Majored in Art, Minored in Business Administration
- 6 Year Winner of Best Massage Therapist for "Best of The Boat" Competition
- Massage Business Owner Since 2008
- Fresh Out Of Massage SchoolPodcast Episode 050: Show Up & Shine on Social Media with Stacey Hagen
- Fresh Out Of Massage SchoolNegotiating A Massage Lease
- Fresh Out Of Massage SchoolInsurance Billing For Massage Therapists
- Fresh Out Of Massage SchoolPodcast Episode 049: Diversifying Your Income with Soul Care Coaching with Christine Boye