As an Affiliate for Amazon and other companies, I earn from qualified purchases.
In this post: In the latest episode of “Align with The Massage Business Mama,” Joanna Sapir, a business coach for innovative wellness practitioners, presents an innovative approach to business of stepping away from the session-by-session approach so many of us are accustomed.
“ALIGN WITH THE MASSAGE BUSINESS MAMA” A PODCAST BRINGS YOU
EPISODE 039: Stepping Away From the Session-by-Session Approach
In this episode, we are joined by Joanna Sapir to discuss an innovative approach to business.
Joanna, a business coach for holistic practitioners, thinks she has cracked the code to help providers create a better product while having more security and profitability in their businesses.
Her mission is to help practitioners streamline so they can focus on doing what they love: helping clients live happier, healthier, more fulfilling lives.
Tune in to hear how she suggests transforming your business from a session-by-session approach to creating a more programmed model.
Podcast: The Business Revolution for Practitioners
Listen here: 039: Stepping Away From the Session-by-Session Approach
If you have any questions or would like us to cover a specific topic on the podcast, please reach out! We love hearing from listeners! And are open to suggestions! So please, don’t be shy!
- Boulder College of Massage Therapy Graduate
- Nationally Certified through NCBTMB
- Colorado Licensed Massage Therapist
- Certified CranialSacral Level 1 through Upledger
- Certified Herbal Therapist through Nutrition Therapy Institute
- Certified Fujian Massage through Barefoot Masters
- Fort Lewis College - Majored in Art, Minored in Business Administration
- 6 Year Winner of Best Massage Therapist for "Best of The Boat" Competition
- Massage Business Owner Since 2008
- A Village of ResourcesPodcast Episode 047: Money Mindset for Massage Therapists
- Fresh Out Of Massage SchoolPodcast Episode 046: When Is It Appropriate To Discount Your Massage Services
- Fresh Out Of Massage SchoolPodcast Episode 045: Firing A Massage Client
- Fresh Out Of Massage SchoolSetting Your Massage Rates