As an Affiliate for Amazon and other companies, I earn from qualified purchases.
In this post: We are joined by Crystal Bantel of “Your Tech Fairy” to discuss all things massage websites.
Originally this presentation was recorded as part of Ali’s membership program, “Massage Momentum Membership.” We have taken excerpts from this interactive experience to share in this episode.
“ALIGN WITH THE MASSAGE BUSINESS MAMA” A PODCAST BRINGS YOU
EPISODE 032: Massage Websites
Websites can be an intimidating beast! Especially for many Massage Therapists who might not consider themselves very “techy.” We know we need them, but we are not used to sitting behind a computer, figuring out links and landing pages, but that doesn’t mean we can’t figure it out!
And that is where our guest, Crystal comes in. As a certified online business coach and mentor, Crystal has a unique approach to website design. She helps professionals plan out and start online businesses based on what they love most about their career or trade.
We chat about things like diversifying your business, best practices when building a website, and what to look for in a designer.
We talk about the limitations of sites like MassageBook, Vagaro, Squarespace, WIX, and Weebly.
And we talk about the most popular content management system, WordPress. WordPress powers 40% of the online websites you view right now. And why it is our preferred system.
We hope you walk away from this episode feeling a little more empowered. More able to tackle the creation of a website you can feel proud to stand behind.
“Building a StoryBrand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen” by Donald Miller – This popular book breaks down seven powerful story telling elements that help you connect with your customers and grow your business.
30 Ways to Start Growing an Online Following for Massage Therapists – Crystal’s free resource for growing your practice.
Listen here: 032: Massage Websites
If you have any questions or would like us to cover a certain topic on the podcast, please reach out! We love hearing from listeners!
- Boulder College of Massage Therapy Graduate
- Nationally Certified through NCBTMB
- Colorado Licensed Massage Therapist
- Certified CranialSacral Level 1 through Upledger
- Certified Herbal Therapist through Nutrition Therapy Institute
- Certified Fujian Massage through Barefoot Masters
- Fort Lewis College - Majored in Art, Minored in Business Administration
- 6 Year Winner of Best Massage Therapist for "Best of The Boat" Competition
- Massage Business Owner Since 2008
- Fresh Out Of Massage SchoolPodcast Episode 052: Empowered Practitioner —a safety workshop for massage therapists
- PodcastPodcast Episode 051: The Neuroscience of Stress with Charlotte Roden
- Fresh Out Of Massage SchoolPodcast Episode 050: Show Up & Shine on Social Media with Stacey Hagen
- Fresh Out Of Massage SchoolNegotiating A Massage Lease