As an Affiliate for Amazon and other companies, I earn from qualified purchases. (Which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will earn a small commission, but it won't cost you a penny more!)
In this Post: Discover 10 gifts for massage therapists in this fun guide. Beyond the usual lotions and salt soaks, this guide has gifts massage therapists will actually get excited about!
With the holidays right around the corner, the subject of gift-giving is heating up. Are you sweating yet? I know getting the perfect gift for everyone on your list can be hard. Do you have a massage therapist on your list? If so, you have come to the right place, I am here for you. I know massage therapists, I should, I’ve been one for 12 years.
Out with ordinary lotions, salt scrubs, and eye masks, these unique finds will make your therapist jump for joy!
So what do I know about this wacky crew. I know that we spend all day in a relaxing environment, so it takes a little more to get us excited than your typical run of the mill candle! This list is bound to have something just right for the bodyworker on your list. With a variety of prices, these gifts are sure to impress!
Or, maybe you are a massage therapist. Are you sick of getting gifts that collect dust? Share this list with your clueless loved ones. No offense clueless loved one, I’ve got your back.
10 Gifts For Massage Therapists
- Wooden Essential Oil Storage Box – This classy and elegant box is the perfect solution for storing all those essential oils us massage therapists enthusiastically collect!
- Essential Oil Diffuser and Humidifier – Kill two birds with one stone with this super hip and fun diffuser/humidifier. Are you sensing an essential oil theme here? We, massage therapists, love our essential oils! Lavender, bergamot, clary sage…the oils are good stuff!
- RAD Self-Care Kit – This Colorado-based company are innovators in the movement revolution. With a variety of tools, they bring self-care to a new level. With continuing education opportunities, massage therapists are destined to get hooked on RAD once they have their first taste of these high quality, effective gear.
- Mindfulness Therapy Game – Um, I am so in love with this one! A game about mindfulness, I mean come on, how cool is that? This game can be played with up to 15 players and is designed for kids 8 and up, teens, and adults – what a great way to start teaching the young ones early about mindfulness.
- Dream Catcher – So, I am mildly obsessed with dream catchers these days. I love the idea behind these sacred hoops. And this one is so pretty! It would look great in a treatment room, or in your favorite massage therapist’s bedroom.
- T-Shirt – How cute is this? We all know how tough massage therapists are. Now the world can too! It also comes in white, light blue, pink, and silver.
- Mug – You could pair this mug with some nice loose leaf tea, and you are sure to get in good with your favorite massage therapist.
“I’m a Massage Therapist not a Magician, but I can understand why you might be confused.”
- Fruit Infuser Water Bottle – This clever design makes it that much easier for your MT to get their daily recommended water intake. The interior compartment is designed to hold fruit or veggies. Stick some raspberries or cucumbers in this bad boy and water has never been so fun.
- Hoodie – Boy, can I relate to this one!
“I’m a MOM and a Massage Therapist nothing scares me”
Anyone who also happens to be both a mom and a massage therapist knows how true this statement is. We are immune to the typical concerns of most. And there is nothing quite like a good hoodie in the long, cold winter months.
- Notebook – This simple little notebook is sure to make the massage therapist in your life crack a smile!
I hope I’ve inspired you to make some fun buying decisions this gift-giving season! The holidays are a great time to show your appreciation for the ones you care about. Especially the massage therapists, wink, wink. Remember the old adage, “it is better to give than to receive,” with gifts like these you are bound to enjoy the giving immensely.
- Boulder College of Massage Therapy Graduate
- Nationally Certified through NCBTMB
- Colorado Licensed Massage Therapist
- Certified CranialSacral Level 1 through Upledger
- Certified Herbal Therapist through Nutrition Therapy Institute
- Certified Fujian Massage through Barefoot Masters
- Fort Lewis College - Majored in Art, Minored in Business Administration
- 6 Year Winner of Best Massage Therapist for "Best of The Boat" Competition
- Massage Business Owner Since 2008
- A Village of ResourcesHustle From Home: How to Earn Extra Money During Home Quarantine
- A Village of ResourcesI Never Thought I’d Be Applying for Unemployment
- A Village of ResourcesPodcast Episode 001: Get to Know Your Hosts Ali and Beca
- A Village of ResourcesSide Hustles for Displaced Massage Therapists