As an Affiliate for Amazon and other companies, I earn from qualified purchases.
In this Post: In this episode, we discuss What’s the Deal with Zeel, the app that is revolutionizing the mobile massage industry.
“ALIGN WITH THE MASSAGE BUSINESS MAMA” A PODCAST BRINGS YOU
EPISODE 016: What’s the Deal with Zeel?
In this episode, Beca and Ali discuss Zeel. The app that brings massage therapists to clients who want in-home or in-office massage. Apps like Zeel, Sooth, and MyMassage are revolutionizing the process of outcall massages.
By taking out the work involved with getting your name in front of potential clients, therapists are able to set up practice in a relatively quick and painless manner, allowing them to travel between markets seamlessly.
Apps are revolutionizing our world! Why should massage be any different? Years ago, it might have seemed like a weird way to connect with a Massage Therapist, but with grocery shopping apps, weight loss apps, and dating apps, this way of connecting has become more of the norm!
While Ali has never worked with this app, Beca has. For this episode, we also interviewed our buddy Chad who has been working with this app for several years.
From onboarding to pay to safety considerations, we dig into all things Zeel.
While Zeel might not be for every therapist, it is great for therapists new to the industry or those who like to move around a lot!
Want to learn more about working for Zeel? Check out their website: https://www.zeel.com/
Listen on to hear if Zeel might be right for you!
Listen here: What’s the Deal with Zeel?
- Boulder College of Massage Therapy Graduate
- Nationally Certified through NCBTMB
- Colorado Licensed Massage Therapist
- Certified CranialSacral Level 1 through Upledger
- Certified Herbal Therapist through Nutrition Therapy Institute
- Certified Fujian Massage through Barefoot Masters
- Fort Lewis College - Majored in Art, Minored in Business Administration
- 6 Year Winner of Best Massage Therapist for "Best of The Boat" Competition
- Massage Business Owner Since 2008