As an Affiliate for Amazon and other companies, I earn from qualified purchases.
In this Post: In Episode 029: MBLEx Test Prep for Massage Therapists of “Align with The Massage Business Mama,” Beca and Ali share about prepping for this important test.
“ALIGN WITH THE MASSAGE BUSINESS MAMA” A PODCAST BRINGS YOU
EPISODE 029: MBLEx Test Prep for Massage Therapists
Taking tests are a scary thing! Taking a test as important as the MBLEx, even scarier. Now, let’s talk about taking the MBLEx when you have been out of school for 13+years. Because that is exactly the situation Beca recently found herself in…
When Ali and Beca graduated from massage school, the MBLEx was just coming on the scene. It was the new kid on the block. So while Ali took the NCBTMB exam, Beca never took any exam….and over a decade later, it came back to bite her.
As she prepares to start giving massage in Washington state, she finally has to take this dreaded exam!
From study tips to details about receiving scores, Beca shares her experience. And it was terrifying! But, spoiler alert… She passed!!! Washington, here she comes!!!
If you are preparing to take the MBLEx and want to be as prepared as possible, take a listen to our episode for some pointers! And if you have any suggestions on what helped you pass the exam, please share so other listeners might benefit!
Beca’s Recommended MBLEx Study Resources
Because we already know you are a podcast fan!!!
AMTA has several testing resources including an anatomy app!
Whether you are fresh out of school of have been practicing for a while, this episode is a great listen if you are prepping to take this important exam!
Listen here: Episode 029: MBLEx Test Prep for Massage Therapists
- Boulder College of Massage Therapy Graduate
- Nationally Certified through NCBTMB
- Colorado Licensed Massage Therapist
- Certified CranialSacral Level 1 through Upledger
- Certified Herbal Therapist through Nutrition Therapy Institute
- Certified Fujian Massage through Barefoot Masters
- Fort Lewis College - Majored in Art, Minored in Business Administration
- 6 Year Winner of Best Massage Therapist for "Best of The Boat" Competition
- Massage Business Owner Since 2008
- Fresh Out Of Massage SchoolPodcast Episode 052: Empowered Practitioner —a safety workshop for massage therapists
- PodcastPodcast Episode 051: The Neuroscience of Stress with Charlotte Roden
- Fresh Out Of Massage SchoolPodcast Episode 050: Show Up & Shine on Social Media with Stacey Hagen
- Fresh Out Of Massage SchoolNegotiating A Massage Lease